Powered 3-way Midfield Studio Monitor with 10″ LF, 4″ MF, and 1″ HF Drivers and 148W Tri-amplification (each)
Value-packed Three-way Monitor
The KRK Rokit 10-3 G3 has separate LF, MF, and HF drivers to cover a wide frequency range, with electronic crossovers that virtually eliminate phase incoherence, guaranteeing fatigue-free listening sessions. The design allows the most important part of the frequency spectrum – the midrange – to be reproduced by a separate driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response that’s critical for proper placement of lead vocals and solo instruments in your mix. The Rokit 10-3’s discrete Class A/B tri-amp system delivers 86 watts for low frequencies, 32 watts for the mids, and 30 for the highs. You’ll enjoy incredibly wide dynamic range, very fast transient response, and an exceptionally sharp stereo image with the value-packed KRK Rokit 10-3 G3.
KRK Rokit 10-3 G3 at a Glance:
- Flexible placement for easy integration
- Curved baffle eliminates diffraction distortion
Flexible placement for easy integration
KRK gave the Rokit 10-3 G3 Axis Control, which lets you rotate the midrange/tweeter baffle for either vertical or horizontal placement for easy integration into your studio space. The Rokit 10-3 G3 is a midfield monitor, with a recommended operating distance between one and four meters, which means that, based on your room size and setup, you can even use them as nearfields with excellent results.
Curved baffle eliminates diffraction distortion
With its front-firing port, the Rokit 10-3 G3 is shape optimized to reduce boundary coupling and turbulence, while rigid glass-Aramid composite woofer and midrange cones deliver outstanding transient response and accurate reproduction of vocals. The 1″ Neodymium soft silk-dome tweeter is set into a specially designed waveguide that maximizes detail and crisp imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response, while ferro-fluid damping and cooling is used to control tweeter distortion and heat dissipation. It all adds up to superb monitoring accuracy across the frequency spectrum.
KRK Rokit 10-3 G3 Features:
- True 3-way, tri-amped midfield monitor design
- Separate midrange driver results in an incredibly neutral midrange response
- Rotatable MF/HF baffle enables vertical or horizontal monitor placement
- Designed for midfield monitoring, with an optimal operating distance of 1-4 meters
- Curved baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and boundary coupling
- Tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and phase response for stunning detail and imaging
- 1″ Neodymium soft dome tweeter utilizes a silk dome for detailed HF reproduction
- Ferro-fluid damping/cooling controls tweeter distortion and heat dissipation
- Glass-Aramid composite creates ultra-rigid woofer and midrange driver cones
- Driver cone design yields excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction
- High-efficiency triple-amplification system provides discrete power for each driver
- Active three-way crossover system delivers smooth, accurate frequency response
- Thermal and overload/clip protection ensure many years of faithful service
- Volume control on rear panel allows high-resolution gain range from -30dB to +6dB
- Fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, 1/4″, and unbalanced RCA inputs
Step up to affordable 3-way monitoring with the KRK Rokit 10-3 G3!