85W Powered Studio Monitor with 4″ Kevlar Woofer and 1″ Kevlar Dome Tweeter – Black
A Modestly Priced, Reference-level Nearfield
KRK worked with hundreds of engineers and producers to get the response right for its V4 Series 4 monitors. The key ingredients were a ported cast-aluminum/MDF enclosure and a complement of custom Kevlar drivers: a 4″ woven woofer and 1″ dome tweeter that are, together, flat from 58Hz to 19Khz (±3dB). This full, flat response makes KRK V4 Series 4s a serious budget option for mixing, mastering, and all demanding listening applications.
KRK V4 Series 4 monitors: not just a pretty face
Under the hood, KRK’s dual Class D amplifiers deliver 85 watts to the drivers for an impressive 110dB SPL. Its 14 user-selectable EQ settings allow you to overcome shortcomings in your listening environment. Other features that impressed us at Sweetwater include a friction-lock Neutrik connector for XLR or TRS cables, a universal threaded mounting bracket, a precise 7-way attenuation switch for level matching, and an EVA foam pad for acoustic isolation.
KRK V4 Series 4 Features:
- Designed with help from hundreds of pro engineers and producers
- A serious option for mixing and mastering music, scoring film and television, and video game sound design
- Audiophile playback
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amps (55W and 30W)
- Aluminum/MDF enclosure is tuned for accuracy
- 4″ Kevlar woven woofer in front for ported hard-hitting bass and a palpable midrange
- 1″ Kevlar dome tweeter is sweet and non-fatiguing
- Flat response from 58Hz to 19kHz (±3dB)
- 14 user EQs adjust for room acoustics, placement, and personal taste
- 7-way level attenuator works in 0.5dB increments
- EVA foam pad is secure and acoustically isolating
- Friction-lock Neutrik connector keeps XLR or TRS cables from vibrating loose
- Auto-standby after 30 minutes of nonuse
- Threaded bracket for stand mounting
- Optional grills are included
- Sold individually
There are no reviews yet.