2-way powered studio monitor with ultra flat frequency response.
A studio monitor is no ordinary loudspeaker. Unlike a conventional speaker, a true monitor must be unerringly accurate, with a flat frequency response and vanishingly low distortion. It has to tell you, the music producer—dependably and unquestionably—exactly what is or is not in your recording. In a studio-grade monitor speaker, there is no place for the usual list of speaker colorations and limitations prevalent in conventional loudspeakers. Response peaks \ dips, uneven polar response, high THD, nasal midrange, bloated mid-bass, and crossover-induced phase incoherence do nothing but unhinge the confidence demanded for superior mix-performance. Introducing M-Audio’s BX8 D3 monitors – the return of a studio icon and the successor to the industry renowned BX D2 monitors. Trusted by recording/mix engineers and composers globally, M-Audio’s BX monitors guarantee reliable surgical precision and repeatable engineering excellence.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 8 in.
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1.25 in.
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Cone
- Frequency response: 37Hz – 22kHz
- Max peak SPL: Info not available
- Amplifier class: Info not available
- Output power: 80W
- Input connectors: XLR, 1/4 in.
- Standby mode: Info not available
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 9.8 in.
- Height: 15.1 in.
- Depth: 11.9 in.
- Weight: 24 lb.
- Enclosure type: Sealed
Hear everything in lifelike detail!