Turn your studio’s sweet spot into a full-on sweet zone.
The high-resolution Mackie HR824mk2 Active Studio Reference Monitor sounds as smooth as it looks. The rounded contours of the HR824mk2 monitor’s Zero Edge Baffle minimize diffraction to give you a crystal clear audio image of your mix. The Mackie Optimized Waveguide delivers full, articulate mids, while the rear-firing, mass-loaded passive radiator ensures tight bass extension to 37Hz. Acoustic Space, low-frequency (LF) roll-off and high-frequency (HF) controls let you easily tailor the sound to suit your space and taste. And thanks to remarkably linear frequency response, Mackie HR824mk2 audio monitors ensure accurate mix translation. Combine all this with wide, even dispersion, and Mackie HR824mk2 monitors turn your studio’s sweet spot into a full-on sweet zone.
- High-resolution Active studio reference monitor
- Ultra-linear frequency response for accurate mix translation
- 8.75″ high-precision, low-distortion LF transducer
- 1″ titanium dome, ferrofluid cooled tweeter
- Optimized Waveguide for wide, even sweet zone
- Twin FR Series amps – 150W for LF / 100W for HF
- Cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle minimizes diffraction
- Full internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts
- Passive radiator provides tight, articulate bass extension down to 35Hz
- Acoustic Space, LF roll-off, and HF controls
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- OmniMount ready for easy wall/ceiling placement
- THX pm3 certified for surround sound applications
- Perfect for High-Definition audio, cinema and gaming systems
Order today and hear your mixes with a new level of accuracy.