Summing and Monitoring System with Switchable Analog Inputs, 2 Headphone Amplifiers, and Talkback Mic
No-compromise Analog Summing and Monitoring
Engineers are always on the prowl for that special piece of gear. The game-changer. The one that will take their projects over the top. Combining an audiophile-grade monitor controller with eight channels of Dangerous Music’s renowned analog summing, the D-BOX will provide you with that elusive pro-quality sound you’ve been striving for. Reference-grade D/A converters ensure that you’ll hear every nuance of your mix, while the stunning analog summing mixer injects your mixes with exceptional headroom and dimensionality. You also get pro-studio essentials like switchable analog inputs, two powerful headphone amplifiers, and a built-in talkback mic. The D-BOX belongs at the center of your studio.
Audiophile-grade components deliver results you can trust
At Sweetwater, we like to say, “if you can’t hear it, you can’t mix it.” That’s why we love the D-BOX. Whether you’re placing a mic, tweaking an EQ, or preparing a final master, you’ll hear EVERYTHING. Developed by legendary designer Chris Muth, the D-BOX’s world-class circuitry incorporates audiophile-grade components and reference-grade D/A converters. This no-compromise design yields crystal-clear audio fidelity and flawless performance across the D-BOX’s entire feature set.
Pump up your mix with analog summing
When you bring up Dangerous Audio, the first thing that pops into most people’s minds is analog summing. After all, they invented the standalone analog summing mixer in 1999 with their groundbreaking 2-BUS. The D-BOX features eight channels of this acclaimed summing, and it will bring new levels of headroom, dimensionality, and clarity to your mixes. Your panning becomes more precise. Reverbs and delays become more engaging. Bass becomes punchier, mids more detailed, and highs more open. If you’ve been struggling with collapsing mixes, stop — get a D-BOX. Your troubles will cease.
Bring pro-studio essentials to your project studio
The D-BOX features a main stereo analog input, two digital inputs, and two speaker outputs. It tackles both professional (+4dBu) balanced inputs and consumer (-10dBV) inputs like a champ. It provides you with a built-in talkback mic and a pair of 20-watt/channel headphone amplifiers. Switch between inputs effortlessly for instantaneous audio referencing, and toggle between two sets of studio monitors for another reality check. Thanks to its powerful routing capabilities, the D-BOX makes an ideal centerpiece for your studio.
What the pros are saying about the D-BOX:
- “My mixes are sounding really good now, it’s crazy how much detail I was missing before. I can hear subtle things that got completely lost before.” — Josh Fields(Producer/Songwriter/Mixer)
- “The Mastering DAC is exactly what I have been looking for. Usually, when you listen to a source you hear 1KHz-5KHz better than the rest of the audible spectrum and this can hinder the mix process. The built-in DAC on the D-BOX eliminates this from the equation; I’m able to make better mix decisions than ever!” — Arnold D’Souza (Engineer)
- “The quality of the summing…in D-BOX is excellent.” — Simon Tillbrook (Audiomedia Magazine)
- “Superb sound quality, solid and reliable construction, and excellent price.” — Hugh Robjohns (Sound on Sound)
- “Dangerous Music gear is an essential part of my studio. I love the sound of analog summing and monitoring of the D-BOX. Everything sounds punchy and clear.” — Morgan Page (Re-mixer)
- “The D-BOX turns any room, bus, or plane into the real deal. The analog summing creates a ‘space’ that you can’t get ‘inside-the-box’ —making records with the D-BOX and a laptop, you can make a real record.” — Pete Evick (Engineer)
- “My ears, my record player, and my Dangerous D-BOX are the three most irreplaceable tools in my box.” — John Schirmer (Producer/Engineer)
- “It has taken the digital out of my digital!” — Alan Bogdanovski (Engineer/Musician)
- “The fact that I get two vital pieces of hardware in one without sacrificing any quality makes the D-BOX a must-have.” — David Hodges (Producer)
Dangerous Music D-BOX Features:
- Combines an audiophile-grade monitor controller with eight channels of analog summing
- Reference-grade D/A converters ensure that you’ll hear every nuance of your mix
- Stunning analog summing mixer injects your mixes with exceptional headroom and dimensionality
- Features a main stereo analog input, 2 digital inputs, and 2 speaker outputs
- Accommodates both professional (+4dBu) balanced inputs and consumer (-10dBV) inputs
- Built-in talkback mic and a pair of 20W/channel headphone amplifiers
- Switch between inputs and toggle between two sets of studio monitors for audio referencing
There are no reviews yet.