Make critical mixing decisions on the fly, without audio compromise.
The Dangerous SOURCE provides the critical link between your ears and the music. Every tracking and mixing decision hinges upon what you hear: how to locate the microphone’s sweet spot for the perfect vocal, where to place the panning to define each instrument’s space, or creating the perfect marriage of kick and bass in a track. Use the built-in headphone amp on the front of SOURCE to connect up to two pairs of headphones to discretely monitor any of the four selectable sources either individually or at the same time. Plug an iPod into AN2 and jam along with your favorite music through AN1. Listen to any combination of sources from either section. For example, let the singer hear his or her own personal headphone mix from the AN2 input, while you engineer the real mix, coming from the USB input. There’s even a line level control room output, mirroring the speaker selector for dubbing, sampling or running external meters.
- Portable or rack installable (kit optional)
- Two Speaker outputs – can be engagned simultaneously
- Headphones can monitor single or multiple sources
- Two Analog inputs: 1/8″ mini stereo and XLR/TRS combo jack
- Two Onboard stereo 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters
- Two Digital inputs: AES/SPDIF and USB
- USB IN, up to 24-bit/192kHz for Windows and Mac
Built for life on the road, slide the SOURCE into your backpack and hit the streets.
There are no reviews yet.