Closed-back Circumaural Headphones with Detachable Cable
Accurate, Reliable, Comfortable (and Affordable) Headphones
The KRK KNS6400 closed-back headphones give you the ability to monitor back and forth between speakers and headphones with a freedom you’d never have thought possible. Traditionally, having to switch to headphone monitoring has represented a “disconnect” of sorts in the recording process. You often find that those comfortable, ruggedly built headphones you love bear little sonic resemblance to your trusted monitor speakers. Drawing upon their 20-plus years of experience in studio sound, KRK has, fortunately, solved this dilemma with their KNS series headphones.
With the KRK KNS6400 headphones, monitoring on cans is no longer a jarring experience! Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK’s class-leading studio monitors, the 6400s are designed to be a true reference monitor – allowing you to record and mix the same way you would using speakers. Exceedingly accurate, the 6400s have a natural, wide frequency response with a silky, articulate high end, and extended low-frequency definition that ensures that the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced. The robust dynamic range exhibited by the KRK KNS6400 serves up consistent low-distortion detail and clarity.
In the design of the KNS6400, KRK has given comfort a high priority. These circumaurals cradle the ear to remain comfortable during marathon sessions. The KNS6400s are also thoughtfully spec’d out with replaceable parts, including a detachable, high-durability, oxygen-free copper cable. Delivering accuracy, comfort, and reliability, these headphones are designed from the ground up for pro monitoring – allowing you to trust your headphones as never before.
KRK KNS6400 Closed-back Monitor Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK’s class-leading studio monitors
- Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions ensure long product life
- Dynamic, closed-back, circumaural headphones
- Detachable 8.2′ straight oxygen-free copper cable
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8″ connector
- Strain-relief-managed cable connection
- Screw-on 1/4″ adapter
- Copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil
- 1.57″ lightweight neodymium driver
- Acoustic cellular foam ear cushion
- Leatherette headband
- 10Hz-22kHz frequency response
- Antimicrobial/antibacterial cleaning cloth included
- Soft carrying case included
The KRK KNS6400 closed-back monitor headphones are proof that it is possible to love and trust your ‘phones!
There are no reviews yet.