Closed-back Circumaural Headphones with Memory Foam Earpads, Detachable Cable, and In-line Volume Control
Accuracy and Reliability – and a New Standard in Comfort
You demand a lot from pro headphones, and the KRK KNS 8400 closed-back monitor headphones deliver. Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK’s class-leading studio monitors, the 8400s are designed to be a true reference monitor, allowing you to record and mix the same way you would using speakers. Exceedingly accurate, the 8400s have a natural, wide frequency response with a silky, articulate high end, as well as extended low-frequency definition that ensures that the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced. And the robust dynamic range exhibited by the KRK KNS 8400s serve up consistent low-distortion detail and clarity.
Traditionally, having to switch from speakers to headphones has represented a disconnect of sorts in the recording process. You often find that those comfortable, ruggedly built headphones you love bear little sonic resemblance to your trusted monitor speakers. Drawing upon their 20-plus years of experience in studio sound, KRK has solved this dilemma with their KNS series headphones. Happily, going to headphones is no longer a jarring experience!
The KRK KNS 8400s usher in a new standard in headphone comfort – even over extended periods of use. The 8400’s circumaural design employs high-tech memory foam ear cushions, allowing them to conform to your ear to help ensure a comfortable fit during marathon sessions. KRK has thoughtfully spec’d these ‘phones with replaceable parts, including a detachable high-durability oxygen-free copper cable with an in-line volume control. Delivering accuracy, comfort, and reliability, these puppies are designed from the ground up for pro monitoring so you can trust your headphones as never before.
KRK KNS 8400 Closed-back Monitor Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK’s class-leading studio monitors
- Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions ensure long product life
- Closed-back, circumaural, dynamic design
- Detachable 8.2′ straight oxygen-free copper cable with gold-plated 1/8″ stereo connector and 1/4″ screw-on adapter
- Copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil
- 1.57″ low-weight neodymium driver
- Acoustic memory foam ear cushions
- Premium leatherette headpad finish
- 5Hz-23kHz frequency response
- Up to 30dBA of ambient noise isolation
- Replaceable in-line volume control
- Antimicrobial/antibacterial cleaning cloth and soft carrying case included
The KRK KNS 8400 closed-back headphones: monitor with confidence – sans headache!
There are no reviews yet.