Powered 2-way Nearfield Studio Monitor with 4″ LF and 1″ HF Drivers and Class AB Bi-amp System – Black (each)
The KRK Rokit 4 G3 powered studio monitor delivers the accuracy you need for recording and mixing in small spaces. Spec’d with a 1″ soft dome tweeter and a 4″ glass-Aramid composite woofer, the Rokit 4 G3 gives you an extended high-frequency range up to 35kHz, with exceptional vocal clarity and remarkable bass response, given its compactness and the size of its LF driver. You’ll also enjoy generous SPL up to 102dB, courtesy of KRK’s Class AB bi-amp system. The Rokit 4 G3’s engineered baffle surface reduces diffraction distortion, while the tweeter waveguide improves imaging detail. A front-firing bass port diminishes boundary coupling, giving you flexibility in room placement. And, lastly, fitted with three input connection options, the Rokit 4 G3 will easily integrate with your studio setup.
Curved Baffle eliminates diffraction distortion
With its front-firing port, the KRK Rokit 4 G3 is shape-optimized to reduce boundary coupling and turbulence, while the rigid glass-Aramid composite woofer cone delivers outstanding transient response. The 1″ Neodymium soft silk-dome tweeter is set into a specially designed waveguide that maximizes detail and crisp imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response, while ferro-fluid damping and cooling is used to control tweeter distortion and heat dissipation. Take it from Sweetwater – it all adds up to superb monitoring accuracy across the frequency spectrum.
KRK Rokit 4 G3 Studio Monitor Features:
- Curved baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing port is shape-optimized to reduce turbulence and boundary coupling
- Tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and phase response for stunning detail and imaging
- 1″ Neodymium soft dome tweeter utilizes a silk dome for detailed HF reproduction
- Ferro-fluid damping/cooling controls tweeter distortion and heat dissipation
- Glass-Aramid composite creates ultra-rigid woofer and midrange driver cones
- Driver cone design yields excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction
- High-efficiency triple-amplification system provides discrete power for each driver
- Active two-way crossover system delivers smooth, accurate frequency response
- Thermal and overload/clip protection ensure many years of faithful service
- Volume control on rear panel allows high-resolution gain range from -30dB to +6dB
- Fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, 1/4″, and unbalanced RCA inputs
Accuracy, compactness, affordability: have it all with KRK’s Rokit 4 G3!
There are no reviews yet.