Active 4″ Nearfield Studio Monitors with DSP Control and Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (each) – White
Neumann-quality Nearfield for a Killer Low Price
Neumann’s KH series established the world-renowned mic maker as an authority in the modern monitoring world, and they’ve done it again with their KH80 nearfield model. This remarkably affordable monitor features a popular 4″ x 1″ nearfield speaker design backed by DSP-controlled bi-amplification technology that you can control via a central network right from your tablet or computer. Sweetwater engineers are excited about this function, which makes KH80s ideal for flexible surround sound monitoring configurations. A Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide system and exquisite analog hardware also contribute to why some recording pros rate KH80s among the most accurate nearfield monitors on the market.
Neumann KH80 Active Nearfield Reference Monitors Features:
- Top-shelf Neumann speaker technology in an affordable nearfield monitor
- Tried-and-true 4″ x 1″ nearfield speaker configuration is ideal for mixing suites and small studios
- Network-accessible DSP-regulated bi-amplification lets you configure your system from a central controller
- Manage multiple monitors from Mac, Windows, iOS, or Android platforms
- Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD) provides superior dispersion
- Premium analog technology ensures top-quality imaging and audio handling
There are no reviews yet.