12″ Powered Subwoofer with 220W Class D Amplifier, MDF Enclosure, and 26Hz-130Hz Frequency Range
Tighten and Excite Your Mixes
Whether you mix sound for film or EDM, you can help your work translate across other systems with the KRK 12s studio subwoofer. The powerful 12s boasts a 12″ woven Kevlar woofer with a 2.5″ voice coil in an MDF enclosure that’s capable of reproducing frequencies down to 26Hz. Even your trusted KRK monitors can’t do that! This extended low end gives you a better grasp on what frequencies to boost and cut, which can take your mixes from good to stunning. The 220-watt Class D amplifier faithfully pumps out 120 peak dB of tight, defined bass. The KRK 12s’s back panel lets you customize your sub response with an adjustable crossover point, sensitivity switch, and polarity and ground switches.
KRK 12s Powered Studio Subwoofer at a Glance:
- Cleaner bass for a cleaner mix
- Better translation between systems
- KRK monitors: the professional’s choice for 25 years
Cleaner bass for a cleaner mixUnchecked bass can eat up your headroom in a hurry. And if your clients demand the loudest mixes possible, even a small reduction in the right neighborhood can smooth out your low end and give your transients a heavier hit. Adding the KRK 12s sub to your system is a great way to find those problem frequencies that can throttle a mix.
Better translation between systemsStereo is no longer the standard. Consumers listen to 2.1 systems in their cars and 5.1 or 7.1 systems at home. The savvy engineer needs to know that the low end of a mix is full enough for an immersive experience, yet clean enough that it doesn’t take over piece of music. Sweetwater engineers will attest, this is a delicate balance to find. Fortunately, the KRK 12s studio subwoofer can help you dial in the perfect kick drum, electric bass, or synth and fine-tune the rumble of a train.
KRK monitors: the professional’s choice for 25 yearsMix and mastering engineers have been reaching for KRK monitors for a quarter of a century. And what better way to rejuvenate your trusted system than by adding a powered sub like the KRK 12s. The extended bass response will give your work a more professional finish, and will make your everyday listening more enjoyable.
KRK 12s Powered Studio Subwoofer Features:
- The perfect complement to KRK ROKIT and VXT studio monitors (6-10″)
- Works well with any system
- Takes mixes from good to great
- 12″ woven Kevlar woofer handles high SPLs without distortion
- Extended low end sheds light on problem bass frequencies
- Clean, tight, powerful bass enhances everyday listening
- Adjustable crossover customizes sub response
- Flexible positioning – accurate even placed off to the side
- Sensitivity switch for use with pro or consumer audio equipment
- Ground lift and polarity switch overcome setup issues
- Footswitchable bypass (footswitch not included; sold separately)
- Frequency response: 29Hz-97Hz
- Frequency range: 26Hz-130Hz
Create cleaner, louder mixes with the KRK 12s powered studio subwoofer!
There are no reviews yet.